Construction/Building — June 8, 2012Construction Control Expands Presence in Western Canada, by Acquiring VVV Engineering
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 8, 2012) - Construction Control Inc. ("CCI") announced the acquisition of VVV Engineering Ltd. ("VVV"), a Burnaby, BC based building science engineering consulting firm. VVV will supplement CCI's growing presence in Western Canada, with its established market position in British Columbia and its strong experience in building envelope, structural and related engineering services. The partnership of these two organizations joins both a similar set of values as well as a wealth of engineering expertise across Canada.
"We are very pleased to have Val Varga and his team join CCI and look forward to working with them," said Dr. Gina Cody, President of CCI. "By combining our broad platform of services with VVV's strong local presence in the Greater Vancouver market, we will be better able to serve our clients nationally."
"We are extremely excited about the resources, experience and depth of technical knowledge we now have access to," said Val Varga, Principal of VVV Engineering. "CCI is an ideal partner for us as we look to expand in the growing Western Canadian market."
About VVV Engineering Ltd.
Founded in 2001, VVV is an experienced building science consulting firm located in Burnaby, British Columbia. It provides professional engineering consulting services for the residential and commercial sector; specializing in Building Envelope Design, Architectural Envelope Design, Structural Design, Failure Analysis, Materials Inspections, Roofing and Contract Administration for both new construction and rehabilitation projects.
About Construction Control Inc.
Founded in 1972 and headquartered in Toronto, CCI is a multidisciplinary engineering firm that provides engineering services related to the construction and rehabilitation of building structures. With offices across Canada, the company services a variety of established customers, including leading financial institutions, REITs, property managers, condominium corporations and government institutions. With an employee base consisting of experienced engineers, building scientists, and environmental specialists, CCI provides a full scope of engineering services across the life cycle of a building.
Construction Control Inc.
Dr. Gina Cody, P. Eng., F.E.C.
905-856-5200 Ext. 266
VVV Engineering Ltd.
Valentin Varga, P. Eng.
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 541 projects with a total value of $2,992,674,310 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$290,000,000 North York ON Prebid
$105,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Prebid
$75,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project