Canadian Construction Project News
We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Daily Commercial News is Canada’s only daily newspaper dedicated exclusively to the construction industry. Building Reports Online through the Daily Commercial News Web site provides access to construction project leads in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces. Tender stage projects are updated daily.
Published daily (Monday through Friday) and available solely through subscription, Daily Commercial News is recognized as a market leader because of the quality and timeliness of its reporting.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- RCMP make another arrest in connection with its SNC-Lavalin probe
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 299 projects with a total value of $6,054,395,373 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Halton Reg ON Prebid
$191,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$144,000,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
- Toronto firms tops for Winnipeg hut designs
- Toronto architect releases music album
- Road pricing an effective congestion fighter, say experts
- What does “Local Knowledge” really mean in Ontario AFPs?
- United States construction employers add 17,000 jobs in November but growth is uneven, finds AGC
- Toronto housing starts dip: CMHC
- Active unions needed, says Segal
- Saint John Harbour Bridge project wraps up
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex