November 13, 2007
07 Thermal and Moisture Protection
07 42 33 Plastic Wall Panels
Sobotec - Solid Phenolic Exterior Wall Panels
METEON® EXTERIOR PANELS BY TRESPA
Solid Phenolic Exterior Wall Panels: Trespa’s high-quality panel materials for exterior applications are now available in Canada from Sobotec Ltd. Comes in flat, large-size panels suitable for a range of exterior applications, including façade cladding, fascias, soffits, balcony panels and signage.
•Decorative surface with pigmented resins cured using a special patented technique.
•Smooth and non-porous surface.
•Easy to clean; even graffiti is easily removed.
•Weather- and UV-resistant; excellent colour stability even under severe climate conditions.
•Impact resistant and high pull-out strength for fixings and fasteners.
•Trespa Meteon® material meets 1995 NBC standards for non-combustible construction.
•Standard 10-year warranty.
•Attachment systems based on rain screen principles. Both exposed face fastening and concealed fastening systems available.
•Available in over 50 satin-finish colours.
•Colour can be applied to one or both sides.
•Textures and designs such as Gloss, Metallics, Rock and Natural Prints also available.
•Thermosetting resins reinforced with wood fibres.
•70% soft wood fibres from farmed European forests; 30% binding agents.
•Three standard thicknesses: 5/16" (8mm), 3/8" (10mm) and 1/2" (13mm).
•Three standard panel sizes: 143" x 73" (3650mm x 1860mm); 120" x 60" (3050mm x 1530mm); and 100" x 73" (2550mm x 1860mm).
•Corner panels also available.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 333 projects with a total value of $13,209,890,621 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$150,000,000 Toronto ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Chatham ON Negotiated
$26,000,000 Sudbury ON Tenders
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin