November 13, 2007
07 Thermal and Moisture Protection
07 42 33 Plastic Wall Panels
Sobotec - Solid Phenolic Exterior Wall Panels
METEON® EXTERIOR PANELS BY TRESPA
Solid Phenolic Exterior Wall Panels: Trespa’s high-quality panel materials for exterior applications are now available in Canada from Sobotec Ltd. Comes in flat, large-size panels suitable for a range of exterior applications, including façade cladding, fascias, soffits, balcony panels and signage.
•Decorative surface with pigmented resins cured using a special patented technique.
•Smooth and non-porous surface.
•Easy to clean; even graffiti is easily removed.
•Weather- and UV-resistant; excellent colour stability even under severe climate conditions.
•Impact resistant and high pull-out strength for fixings and fasteners.
•Trespa Meteon® material meets 1995 NBC standards for non-combustible construction.
•Standard 10-year warranty.
•Attachment systems based on rain screen principles. Both exposed face fastening and concealed fastening systems available.
•Available in over 50 satin-finish colours.
•Colour can be applied to one or both sides.
•Textures and designs such as Gloss, Metallics, Rock and Natural Prints also available.
•Thermosetting resins reinforced with wood fibres.
•70% soft wood fibres from farmed European forests; 30% binding agents.
•Three standard thicknesses: 5/16" (8mm), 3/8" (10mm) and 1/2" (13mm).
•Three standard panel sizes: 143" x 73" (3650mm x 1860mm); 120" x 60" (3050mm x 1530mm); and 100" x 73" (2550mm x 1860mm).
•Corner panels also available.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 527 projects with a total value of $1,552,331,732 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$120,000,000 Oakville ON Tenders
$48,225,000 Etobicoke ON Prebid
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- Break ground beyond Canada, says new CCA chair
- Construction of Haiti’s Ecole Lakay drives forward
- The power of proper project management
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Federal government unveils $32.5 million in funding for Quebec ice oval
- Canadian job market “sputters” in February
- Construction and machinery to see increased investment, says StatsCan
- Line 3 pipeline plans for Enbridge
- VIDEO: Canadian Construction Association conference Panama preview
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Wood Design Awards
- Outgoing chair reflects on time at the helm of the CCA
- School board asks for traditional procurement
- Site Services in Vancouver
- Looking to improve contract awards
- Environmental verdict riles Taseko
- Prentice to mediate First Nations agreements
- CAWIC funded to create action plan to attract women
- More video surveillance used on construction sites
- Modular workforce housing meets Alberta Building Code standard
- Manitoba outlines infrastructure plan
- BC Hydro posts RFQ for Site C project